Thursday, June 27, 2024

Ive decided some New lying flatt things are happning:

 New LF updates: 

1. for a new timeline for the whole trilogy -but book one to start (becuase I really need to start making the timeline soon at least for book one even if I can see some serious changes for book two but especially book three coming down the line)

I'm actually using ---the following programs to do it;...

NovelChick | Add New Idea

Plot Factory - Craft Your Universe

Timeline | Preceden

6 types of conflicts in a story (mindomo.com)

Download | Aeon Timeline

Pricing – Plottr

Lying Flatt: Full Trilogy Timeline Draft 11. - Google Sheets

xp8m0ngdb6hr07 - Microsoft Apps

No comments:

Post a Comment

1# Writing Self Asssement

update

Sooooo here's the teap Lying flatt is done  I paid my editor and they edited it I just wanna chill today and tomorrow before school star...