Thursday, June 27, 2024

Next week In thearpy Im talking about lying flatt (probaly for the next few weeks as well) becuase its the most improant thing in my life rn and I cant become distacted by other things.

Next week in theapry I am talking about lf and nothing else
Ill update her her advice about being true to myself/beinhg athetntic using my name/my perosnity and changing my havrhors in small but focused ways that imrpive me but still own who I am/self love-in ways that actually are focused on improving /affermiing who I am in a realistic and positive way really were the missing peiace/wnhat I was looking for -amd will help me get out of my own way to write/do a lot of stuff now too- 

But LF is the thing in my lf rn and I need to talk with her about it -

(Goal finish revisions by the time I have therapy next week, so I can tell her and celebrate!!)Tell her you finished your book (both all revisions AND full chat gbt edits-and, then that u took her advice to stop going by simion trying to change ur personality it was actually really helpful hard to hear but important and helped you get clarity on -whats important for me, for self improvement, and the best way to do it, for you, moving forward, ---------and it even reminded me of my book a little (themes of lester wanting to be alter ego mack lasher to escape himself ect_ 
SPEAKING OF LF (ill say to her) that's kind of what I most need to talk to u about this week-----
I'm so close to finishing LF I can't be knocked off my course my all this mental stuff -or anything now if anything I need her help to give me the confine to get through all the imposter syndrome /issues feel more confident about my writing/know that that is what is in my life right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

1# Writing Self Asssement

update

Sooooo here's the teap Lying flatt is done  I paid my editor and they edited it I just wanna chill today and tomorrow before school star...