Thursday, June 20, 2024

Lying Flatt Art: LAST THREE WORKS OF ART

 

Last three works of art I would have to make and add from the revisions that I haven’t already made : where to add them -


New cover needs color (last ee design before publisher does it)



Lying Flatt: Lester walking out after Rubin wins battle of the bands 


Lester and peachy meet /after he saves her outside CBGBS her character intro for book two before she becomes a key member of the band 

Old cover might change the current one for the mock up knowing the company will suggest one to market anyway 


Bb try outs 

Lester with Roxy and the punks (riot girl band) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

1# Writing Self Asssement

update

Sooooo here's the teap Lying flatt is done  I paid my editor and they edited it I just wanna chill today and tomorrow before school star...